Business and Human Rights after Kiobel
Corporations have so far had a troublesome relationship with human rights. Transnational corporations are paying ever more attention to human rights in relation to the employees and resi-dents of the countries in which they operate. Unfortunately, there are still cases where corporations are directly or indirectly invol-ved in human rights violations. The main question concerns whe-ther and where victims can claim any kind of responsibility for corporate human rights violations
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are confirming that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Dignitas by Nova univerza, Fakulteta za slovenske in mednarodne študije. Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of the publisher.
- Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.